MesoPlatinum® is 0.9995 pure platinum in colloidal form
MesoPlatinum® is an all-natural mineral supplement in the form of a platinum colloid consisting of nanometer particles of 0.9995 pure platinum suspended in pure deionized water. The only other ingredient is pure pharmaceutical-grade deionized water. Colloidal platinum does not combine with any substances in the body and produces no adverse side effects. Colloidal platinum does not interact with or interfere with other supplements, vitamins, or medications. The platinum nanoparticles in Mesoplatinum pass out of the body within 72 hours leaving no residual platinum. Mesoplatinum is a true colloid and consists entirely of nanometer size metallic particles platinum and no platinum ions. Purest Colloids, Inc. is the exclusive worldwide producer of MesoPlatinum.
Platinum is reported to promote healthy tissue regeneration. It is believed to increase the electrical transmission across the synapses within the brain to promote general tissue regeneration of the neurological tissues.
- All-natural mineral supplement in the form of colloidal platinum.
- A true colloid, not ionic platinum.
- Concentration: 10 ppm (minimum) of platinum nanoparticles.
- Contains no platinum ions.
- Tasteless – tastes like water.
- Promotes increased mental focus and concentration.
- Promotes enhanced mental acuity.
- Supports healthy tissue regeneration of the heart tissue, thymus, and entire endocrine system.
- Promotes increased creativity.
- Promotes lucid dreaming.
- Promotes improved memory.
- Supports DNA repair
- Promotes increased libido in both males and females.
Safety and Storage
MesoPlatinum ® is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility, contains only pure water and pure platinum, and is non-toxic. See Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
- Doesn’t interact or interfere with any medications.
- Does not require refrigeration after opening.
- Infinite shelf life.
You should not use this product if you are allergic to platinum!
Allergic reactions to platinum are extremely rare. Someone having an allergic reaction to platinum would not be able to handle a metallic platinum object such as platinum jewelry without causing an allergic reaction. Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to platinum should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results. If you do not see a reaction within 30 minutes you can be fairly certain that you are not allergic to platinum.
The dosage for Mesoplatinum is typically one teaspoon (5mL) daily to help maintain health. Up to three tablespoons per day may be taken to help fortify the immune system when needed. Actual dosage will vary based on individual needs. A 500 mL bottle will provide one month’s supply when used at a dosage of one tablespoon per day.
Mesoplatinum is a clear light silver-colored liquid. There is no noticeable turbidity (cloudiness).